Terms & Conditions1. All bookings, cancellations and amendments must be communicated to the company in writing. Verbal cancellations or amendments will not be accepted, as the company will not carry any responsibility for any miscommunication made during a verbal transaction.
2. Cancelled or amended less than 2 hour plus driving time, prior to the requested service will be charged in full
3. Only bookings, cancellations or amendments replied to in writing by Professional Passenger Services are considered acknowledged. If you have not obtained written notification, you cannot consider this as actioned.
4. As much as we pride ourselves on our reliability and punctuality, unforeseen circumstances may delay our service. We request that clients wait a maximum of 15 minutes after the scheduled transfer before making alternative arrangements.
5. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that their guests being transported have sufficient time to arrive at their destination; Professional Passenger Services will not be held liable for guests missing their flights or any other prearranged commitments.
6. Professional Passenger Services requests that all guests making use of our service are given our contact numbers in order to communicate with us should they not meet up with us at the prearranged venue the 24/7 number 083 654 4321 for immediate services only.
7. Meeting points from Johannesburg International Airport are as follows:
7.1. Guests off all international flights: Gauteng Tourist Information Counter.
7.2. Guests off all domestic flights: ACSA Information Counter.
8. Meeting points from Cape Town International Airport and King Shaka Airport will be met at the luggage collection area.
9. In the event that a guest fails to arrive or meet up with the driver, the transfer fee quoted will be charged as a "no-show".
10. Professional Passenger Services is not obliged to honour any bookings where the flight has been delayed. We will, however, endeavour to provide the service requested at the updated time. This may, however, result in a higher fare being charged due to the service being sub-contracted or as a result of the service being provided after hours (21h00 to 06h00 daily)
11. Should a flight arrive earlier than the prearranged booking, Professional Passenger Services shall not be obliged to honour the earlier arrival time; however, we will endeavour to accommodate the change. It is incumbent upon the guest requiring the service to wait for the driver until the prearranged time of the original booking or a "no-show" fee will be charged.
12. Professional Passenger Services can only check up on updated arrival times relevant to bookings from the airport 1 hour prior to the prearranged collection time, and as such we are fully dependent on the information supplied to us by the ACSA.
13. No bookings, amendments or cancellations are to be conveyed via our drivers: they will only be accepted in writing through our office.
14. ln the case of incorrect details being furnished to our office, and Professional Passenger Services honoring the request, a full charge will apply. This relates to flight numbers, pick-up and drop-off addresses, times of collection, dates, etc. It is not the responsibility of Professional Passenger Services to confirm the information supplied apart from updating the incoming flight arrival times as specified in point 11 above.
15. Our office hours are from Monday to Friday, 08h00 to 17h00. Over weekends our offices are closed; however, the after-hours Duty Manager can be contacted on + 27 83-654-4321. Bookings made over weekends are still be faxed to our office; however, these bookings will have to be telephonically confirmed with the Duty Manager.
16. Bookings made with Professional Passenger Services where the guest has to settle his account directly with us, and fails to do so, or is a "no-show", will result in the booking agent being held responsible for the account.
17. Professional Passenger Services' fleet of vehicles is maintained according to the vehicle' manufacturers' specifications; however, as much as we pride ourselves on our adherence to these requirements, we cannot guarantee reliability.
18. A standing fee per half hour or part thereof will be payable should the guest keep our driver waiting for a period longer than 15 minutes after the scheduled collection time, as this may result in Professional Passenger Services having to subcontract our next commitment.
19. Professional Passenger Services will not be held liable and reserves the right to either cancel a service booked, with 100% cancellation fee, or commission an additional vehicle/s at the then applicable rate, in the event that the number of passengers collected exceeds the maximum amount of secure seating capacity available on the vehicle booked. Passengers may not be seated or stand unsecured.
20. When requesting a baby seat / car / booster seat, it is the complete and total responsibility of the parent / guardians to fit the seat and ensure it is securely fastened. Your chauffeur driver is not permitted to fit the baby seat / car / booster seat and Professional Passenger Services will not be held liable should the seat not be securely fastened.
21. All coach charter services are strictly on a prepaid basis only.
22. It is incumbent on the traveler to ensure the traveler has enough time to get to the destination off choice even in the event of a technical breakdown.
23. All travelers are to ensure they have appropriate and adequate insurance to cover any costs as a result of a chauffeur driver being delayed by any cause what so ever or in the event of a technical breakdown. Professional Passenger Services will not be held liable for any costs associated with such a cause or incident what so ever.