FleetProfessional Passenger Services is proud of its heritage as a leading South African airport shuttle, chauffeur and day tour operator, with its origins dating back to August 1996, when we proudly purchased our very first and brand new VW T3 Microbus, for a measly R108 000.00, we have seen many vehicles, including the T3 Microbus come and go, and our legacy has taught us how to best manage these vehicles, but more importantly which are the most suitable vehicles for our services to optimally serve our clients.
Today we have a wide range of vehicles, owned and chartered, ranging from 3 seater standard sedans to luxury Mercedes Benz, right up to 44 seater super luxury coaches and 60 seater semi luxury buses, with our history of managing these diverse vehicles being testament to our understanding in how to best manage an elite fleet of vehicles. And for us to do just that we need to know our fleet, we need to know our industry and we need to know what is required of us to do so.
- All owned vehicles are purchased new and are kept for no more than 24 months
- All vehicles are serviced in accordance with the manufacturers' specification
- All vehicles are fitted with our geo location real time online fleet management systems. This ensure our airport shuttle, chauffeur, day tour and associated services are delivered in an unsurpassed manner as the technology helps us to manage in detail our chauffeurs individual driving behaviour, including speed, braking, accelerating, cornering and revving
- Our vehicles are also fitted for comfort with a radio CD player, air conditioning, power steering, airbags, head restraints, and central locking
- All vehicles have valid roadworthy certificates renewed each and every year
- All vehicles have valid road transportation permits for the provinces in which they operate
- All vehicles have a minimum passenger liability cover of R50 000 000.00 per incident
- Gauteng, including Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Western Cape, including Cape Town and Cape Town Central
- Kwazulu Natal, including Durban
- Mpumalanga, including Nelspruit and Kruger National Park
Mercedes Benz C Class
Mercedes Benz Sprinter
28 seater Super Lux
44 seater Super Lux
60 seater Semi Lux
Note: The above vehicles are subject to availability and may change without prior notice.